Compta fins a tres i...

28 agosto 2012

Kindly Assist

--
My name is Emily Wilcox from United Kingdom, a dying woman who has decided
to donate what I have for the good work of charity. I was diagnosed for
breast cancer for about Two years now.I have been touched by God to donate
Two Million UNITED STATE DOLLAR from what I have inherited from my late
husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my husband
evil relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly. They don't care
about man kind, all they care is how to rob some money from me and spend
them ungodly.

Please pray that the good Lord forgives me my sins. I have asked God to
forgive me and I believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be
going in for a surgery soon and I want to make sure that I make this
donation before undergoing my surgery. I decided to donate my fund to you
for investment towards the good work of the lord, and also to help the
motherless and less privilege and for the assistance of the widows and
unfortunate mothers. At the moment I don't want any telephone calls due to
the fact that my husband's relatives are always around me and trying to see
if they can overhear my conversations and my health status as well.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly. please
use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. It is true
that I dont know you and you don't know me, but I have been directed by God
to contact you for this grace. I will appreciate your utmost
confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished. My barrister
will contact you immediately as he will be informed. The Holy Spirit led me
to do it this way. Please be prayerful all through your life. Until I hear
from you my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.


Regards,
Mrs Emily Wilcox

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario